[Dxspider-support] SH/DX on...

Ian Morrison ve3iem at rac.ca
Thu Jun 3 20:39:43 BST 2004

I thought I should send some kudos to the authors and supporters of
DXSpider. I have been running a DXSP for some time now. It is a remote
location, although easy to access. It is fed from another DXSP, attached to
the internet, via an RF link. I had to go and restart the cluster yesterday
because we had a thunderstorm go through with corresponding power hits. It
had been 115 days since I visited the site. No re-boots, no time wandering,
just solid copy of spots for 155 days. Now that's what I call stable!

The system runs under RedHat 9 using Spider version 1.51 build 57.261
Congratulatulation guys for an excellent piece of software.

73 de Ian
ve3iem
va3pec-5 DX Spider Cluster(RF access only)