[Dxspider-support] Sh/SAT Command

A.J. Cioffi registered at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 12:53:56 BST 2004

Can someone explain how to use the "Perl convkeps.pl keps.in" properly?  For
some reason after I utilize this function and then do a "load/keps" , my
satellite data stills shows keplarian data that is over 500 days old.  I
suspect that the message format that is sent out that needs to be exported
is not in the correct format.  These are the steps that I took to do the
process.

-          "export 1733 keps.in"

-          go to  spider/perl and do "perl convkeps.pl keps.in"

-          login as sysop and type "load/keps"

-

I believe this to be the correct procedure.  My data still indicates data
that is 568 to 569 days old.  No updating has take place.

Tony