[Dxspider-support] Sh/SAT Command

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Fri Jun 4 20:41:27 BST 2004

Tony

Rather than export the message, I      load/kep 1733    (using your example message number) and it grabs it right out of the message.  I did have to modify keps.pl, which I copied into local_cmd.  There is a regex in keps.pl which is looking for AMSAT in the message subject line.  I changed the regex to look for ARLK instead.

     73   Tom   WB8ZRL