[Dxspider-support] Sh/SAT Command

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Fri Jun 4 13:04:57 BST 2004

Hi Tony

I have had this problem as well the way I found around it was to delete
the file Keps.in
Then when you export the keps data to a file called keps.in all runs ok
and everything gets updated

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access  gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net