[Dxspider-support] User filters

charlie carroll k1xx at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 5 03:42:01 BST 2004

A few days ago I sent a message regarding user filters not taking effect
until after a disconnect.  Everyone that answered indicated they were
not having that problem.
This evening I spent some time trying to find out why I was seeing this
problem.  Well, I can now reproduce the problem on either a Windows or
Linux box.

I normally have a user_default filter that says:  rejects/spots on shf.
If I remove this filter, then my normal k1xx-6 user filter, such as
reject/spots on 20m, works without having to disconnect/reconnect.
However, if the user_default filter is in place, then k1xx-6 has to
disconect & reconnect before a reject/spots on 20m takes effect.

Anyone care to try to reproduce this potential bug on their node?

73 charlie, k1xx/4