[Dxspider-support] Data information help etc

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Sun Jun 6 09:05:47 BST 2004

Whilst following the problems of Tony and his Keps problem it occurred
to me that there are a lot of clever sysops out their with spider
scripts and add-ons etc for the cluster but I have never found this
information held together in one place for sysops available to access.

If I am correct I am willing to donate some server space and try to
collect this information together and produce a basic web site with
different categories and file up/downloads.

If this is worth while doing and not a duplication of effort let me
know.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net