[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Sun Jun 6 22:32:08 BST 2004

On the Windows 2K spider box   ppm query   gives which CPAN modules
are loaded and the version number.

Can this be checked on a linux spider box?

I believe I got all the latest and greatest modules, but .......
sh/qrz bit me again!

sh/ver
DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 57.263) on Linux
Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Dirk Koopman G1TLH
K8DD de WA8DX 28-May-2004 0432Z >
sh/qrz k8dd
Cannot connect to QRZ.com ()
K8DD de WA8DX 28-May-2004 0432Z >

I downloaded and installed
Net-Telnet-3.03.tar.gz

internet.pm has the same settings as on the
Win2K box and the Win2K box works with sh/qrz

One thing I noticed .....
sh/debug qrz       shows no activity
The proxy/firewall shows no activity from the linux spider like it
does with the Win2K spider.

Any ideas what I may have missed or am missing?

73    Hank    K8DD