[Dxspider-support] cvs update

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Tue Jun 8 22:04:06 BST 2004

Applies to me too. ALL files are in the way it seems:

[sysop at pc2 spider]$ cvs -z3 update -d
? local
? local_cmd
? db
? keps.in
cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: Updating Geo
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF/example
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF/t
cvs update: Updating SpiderConsole
cvs update: Updating SpiderConsole/docs
cvs update: move away SpiderConsole/docs/COPYING; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/COPYING
cvs update: move away SpiderConsole/docs/INSTALL; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/INSTALL
cvs update: move away SpiderConsole/docs/bugs.txt; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/bugs.txt
cvs update: move away SpiderConsole/docs/spider-proto; it is in the way

linux

trying cvs.sf.net (sourge.net is unresolvable here)

73
Kjell, sm7gvf