[Dxspider-support] cvs update

Ruben Navarro Huedo eb5esx at eb5esx.ampr.org
Tue Jun 8 21:44:13 BST 2004

I haven't modified anything.
The problem is that it is with all the files :

cvs update: move away `./COPYING'; it is in the way
C COPYING
cvs update: move away `./Changes'; it is in the way
C Changes
cvs update: move away `./INSTALL'; it is in the way
C INSTALL
cvs update: move away `./LICENSE'; it is in the way
C LICENSE
cvs update: move away `./TODO'; it is in the way
C TODO
cvs update: Updating Geo
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF/example
cvs update: Updating Geo/TAF/t
cvs update: Updating SpiderConsole
cvs update: Updating SpiderConsole/docs
cvs update: move away `SpiderConsole/docs/COPYING'; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/COPYING
cvs update: move away `SpiderConsole/docs/INSTALL'; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/INSTALL
cvs update: move away `SpiderConsole/docs/bugs.txt'; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/bugs.txt
cvs update: move away `SpiderConsole/docs/spider-proto'; it is in the way
C SpiderConsole/docs/spider-proto
cvs update: Updating SpiderConsole/src

What could i do?

Thank's.