[Dxspider-support] RE:Chat Function

Gunnar Widell (HF/ESE) gunnar.widell at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 9 12:52:38 BST 2004

The used groups will probably standardize themself, since only the "known" ones will be active.
The messages sent by CHAT is put in a PC12, broadcasted to all nodes. Users in the PSK group on other clusters will see the message.

It is possible to filter on group level.

I use REJ/ANN "nodecall" group "groupname" for taking away the LOGGERNET group to all, but GVF-6 and GW-6 spiders.

PC12 with CHAT is NOT sent to Spider nodes with OLD software, or DX-cluster nodes with non DX-spider software.
Make sure your neigbours are upgraded...

The sysop group is #9000, please join it.

73 de Gus SM3SGP