[Dxspider-support] Does this make anything

Jarmo oh1mrr at nic.fi
Sat Mar 6 08:09:16 GMT 2004

Hi

We continue knowing spider better...We found in file connect.pl:

use DXVars;
use IO::Socket;
use IO::File;
use Open2;
use DXDebug;
use POSIX qw(dup);
use Carp;
$timeout = 30;
# default timeout for each stage $abort = '';
# default connection abort strin $path = "$root/connect";
# the basic connect directory  $client = "$root/perl/client.pl"; # default
client

So this last line here...$client...  I can't find client.pl anywhere...
Should this be $client=$root/src/client   ?

Jarmo