[Dxspider-support] web clx

Dave Edwards dave at g7rau.co.uk
Sun May 2 15:33:46 BST 2004

On 2 May 2004 at 12:00, dxspider-support-request at dxcluster.org wrote:

> > Richard,
> >
> > I just tried your web interface and it appears to be working now (a bit
> > slow from here, which is probably normal).  Congratulations!
> >
> > Bob, N7XY
> >
> Thanks Bob, I wish I could get it working locally though, It really bugs
> me if I cant see whats going on. I suspect the probs in the first log
> line when trying to connect:-
> (java.net.SocketPermission gb7tf.org.uk resolve
>
> Richard G8JVM

Hi Richard, this isn't a dns issue is it? If you put gb7tf.org.uk
into your hosts file pointing it at the internal ip does it work?
alternativly put 2 entries in ur dns for it, one internal / one
external.
We had a problem with java execution at qrl similar to this and the
latter was the answer

73 de Dave
G7RAU-9 telnet g7rau.demon.co.uk:7374
Dave Edwards (G7RAU)