[Dxspider-support] Unset/isolate not working

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu May 13 11:46:52 BST 2004

I had a node connection which was isolated.  I wanted to change this so
I issued the unset/isolate command, but it still acts as if the node
were isolated.  sh/c doesn't show other nodes connected to that one and
only shows the number of users on the node.  The other node only shows
my node as connected without any information on other nodes connected
to mine, nor does it show my users.  sh/isolate returns "0 records".

Is there something else I need to do to get this connection to work
correctly?

Bob, N7XY