[Dxspider-support] running dxspider under red hat 8.0 linux

Danny Moss ddm at ddmcomputers.com
Wed May 19 12:20:49 BST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am after some help getting dxspider to work on my red hat linux version
8.0 server
I down loaded all the files and followed the instructions but cannot get it
to work.

I untar the file got the directory tree edit the config file a
and then run dxnet.sh
and I just get lots of
./dxnet.sh: line 16: dxnet: command not found

this just scrolles up the screen..
is there a rpm out there for dxspider to run on red hat 8.0 help please
Danny moss
vk7hdm