[Dxspider-support] Initial userpassword from RF side

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 12:09:39 GMT 2004

The only reason it is the way it is, is to cope with the fact that there
are people out there that will, speculatively, logon to likely nodes and
effectively lockout users from that node by adding passwords where none
existed before.

This was a huge(ish) problem that was identified when I first put
passwords in and, as a result, this is the current compromise.

Dirk G1TLH

Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>