[Dxspider-support] Connect Script User

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Tue Oct 5 14:44:21 BST 2004

Hi All
I'm afraid I'm a compulsive fiddler and am doing a lot of mods to my
XRouter DOS box which drives the TNCs. Unfortunately each reboot throws
off the radio users so I thought I'd develop a script in order to
reconnect some of the regulars. The cluster (EI7SDX) talks to Xrouter on
IP 192.168.2.25 a NETROM node which requires a callsign (EI7SDX) and
becomes EI7SDX-15. Then it connects to the user (EI3GU) in this case on
Port 3. But Spider always indicates 'User EI3GU has logged in' followed
immediately by 'User EI3GU has logged out'.

Can anyone see anything wrong with the following?

timeout 90
abort (Busy|Sorry|Fail)
connect telnet 192.168.2.25
'callsign' 'ei7sdx'
' '  'c 3 ei3gu'
'connected'
client EI3GU ax25

73s Dave

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF