[Dxspider-support] Connect scripts and Node authorization

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Wed Oct 13 15:33:00 BST 2004

At 10/13/2004 08:15 AM, Hank Kohl  K8DD wrote:

>That is correct.  In many respects the manuals were written for people who
>know what they are doing and that is wrong - IMHO!!

I just re-read what I wrote and before I get flamed to death by the manual
writers, let me add:

I've written install scripts when I was working and I know how hard it is
to cover *everything*.  I used to take a newly written script for
installing or upgrading PC's, give it and a PC to my wife and let her try
it out.  That way when I gave it to the temps that we hired to do the work
it had at least a half a chance of getting done fairly well!
I truly do understand how hard it is to write an install manual!

73    Hank    K8DD

If God intended you to be on single sideband, he would have given you only
one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS (SK)

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'      -anon