[Dxspider-support] Connect scripts and Node authorization

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Oct 13 14:25:57 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 13:15, Hank Kohl K8DD wrote:

> That is correct.  In many respects the manuals were written for people who
> know what they are doing and that is wrong - IMHO!!
An interesting comment.  I am always happy to improve the documentation
where required but I am sure you will appreciate, it is very difficult
to write documentation for someone who has never run a particular piece
of software before.  The reason for this is that the person writing the
documentation is of necessity familiar with the program.
This particular point in the documentation is probably out of date and
could do with some additions.  I will put in a small subsection in
section 4 of the installation manual (where node connections are dealt
with) to rectify this.

My apologies for any confusion and please, if you think something is not
covered or could be covered better, let me know.

72/73

Ian

Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk