[Dxspider-support] export_user command

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Fri Oct 29 14:27:22 BST 2004

The users_asc files are stand-alone programs that will rebuild your users.v3 file should it get trashed.    ./users_asc    from /spider/data   will delete the old file and rebuild it as it was at the time of the export-user.  Spider must not be running to rebuild.

A comment about users.v3 growing so large.  Every time a PC41 is received by your node it enters the data in users.v3.  If there is not an entry for that particular callsign, one is created.  The entries are not limited to your registered users and the nodes you see.

      Tom   WB8ZRL