[Dxspider-support] Connecting to Telnet Hosts

Jimmy Turner k5jtj at arrl.net
Sat Oct 30 12:46:21 BST 2004

I have been having problems connecting to WR3D node to receive spots.  I
can ping the address wr3d.dxcluster.org but the telnet will not
connect.  Therefore I cannot receive, and retransmit, the spots for my
local users.  I have an alternate source, AB5K, and now it seems that
his host may be offline.  I cannot ping his address.  I was just
wondering if anyone else was having problems connecting, and if not,
suggestions to what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated,
Jimmy Turner
K5JTJ