[Dxspider-support] Re: Hi Dirk

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 18:46:22 BST 2004

PLEASE will you join the dxspider-support list and ask your questions
there. This is useful info that I now have to copy there making double
work.

Use one (or more) space(s) on each blank line. This isn't actually
documented anywhere.

so for example:-

IZ6ZFS-6 DXSpider Cluster<cr>
 <cr>
SysOp Mirko<cr>
 <cr>

will come out as (without the '-----', they are there to show here just
where the text begins and ends):-

-----
IZ6ZFS-6 DXSpider Cluster

SysOp Mirko

-----

ie with a blank line between each line and a blank line at the end,
where as:-

IZ6ZFS-6 DXSpider Cluster<cr>
<cr>
SysOp Mirko<cr>