[Dxspider-support] Error message

Steve IK4WMH ik4wmh at virgilio.it
Mon Sep 6 11:43:52 BST 2004

Hello,

we are running a dx spider cluster at IR4U-6.

Since a few days we are getting the following message error:

can't call method add_user on an unidentified value at
/spider/perl/dxprot.pm line 794

This message is repeated several times during the day.

We are also experiencing many downs of the cluster, sometimes as many
as 10 times a day, while we never had any problems before.

Any clues on why it is happening and, more important, how to correct
this?

Tnx in advance.

Famous Sport Quotes:

"A brain scan revealed that Andrew Caddick is not suffering
 from stress fracture of the shin."
Jo Sheldon

Steve                          mailto:ik4wmh at virgilio.it