[Dxspider-support] Error message

Steve IK4WMH ik4wmh at virgilio.it
Mon Sep 6 12:11:50 BST 2004

Hello Dirk,

DK> I don't know what build you are using,

Tnx for the quick reply, the node is running at a remote site, i'll
visit it in the afternoon.

The version is 1.51 build 57.263.

DK> If it is the latest build, the most likely reason is a corrupted
DK> userfile. This happens, very occasionally. To fix this you must:

Tnx for the hints, i'll try them today, hopefully i'll be able to fix
everything...or make even more damages! hi

DK> If you are using windows, you just have to stop the node, do steps 2 and
DK> 3, then restart.

We are running SuSE 8.2.

Famous Sport Quotes:

"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season.
 One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
Bill Peterson, football coach

Steve                          mailto:ik4wmh at virgilio.it