[Dxspider-support] Telnet/Linux

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Wed Sep 8 03:00:14 BST 2004

Hi Larry,
Your user is correct, port 23 isn't working from my Linux or Solaris
machines.  It echoes back a ^M, ^L, or ^L^M, but it doesn't seem to take a
carriage return or linefeed.  Your port 23 works ok from the windows telnet
client.  The node works good on port 7300 on all three machines.  I would
recommend having your user use port 7300.
73, Bill