[Dxspider-support] QRZ lookups

Keith Le Boutillier gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Thu Sep 16 20:29:13 BST 2004

Hi Dirk and group

I have just had this reply from Fred at QRZ.com
I am now looking at my internet.pm to check settings

Hope this helps with the QRZ lookup

Keith,

I just tested the location:  http://www.qrz.com/p/dxcluster.pl and
verified that it's working fine.  The logs also indicate that the
facility is running smoothly.  Please send me your login details and I
can test it for you.

I am not requiring payment for the dxcluster server access at this time.
Some support, however, would be appreciated.

Programmatic access to our database is now primarily served by
our XML server at http://online.qrz.com   The XML interface
specification is available on the home page of that site.

73,

-fred

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access Web gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net

---