[Dxspider-support] QRZ lookups

Robert Chalmas rchalmas at users.ch
Thu Sep 16 21:32:29 BST 2004

Thanks Keith for information ! At least the fact that no payment is
required (yet?) is good news.

I have anyway some problems to believe that the script on qrz.com
is working fine as the SH/QRZ function stopped working on all
DXSpider nodes at the same time, when a system upgrade was done there.

My username and password are correct in my Internet.pm and I can log
into www.qrz.com using them, but the SHOW/QRZ function of my node is
still not working, all lookups are answered with "... not found", so
how is it possible that Fred finds no error messages in his logs ?

Greetings,                Robert - HB9BZA  (sysop HB9IAC-8)

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
    email:        rchalmas at users.ch    AX-25: HB9BZA @ HB9IAP