[Dxspider-support] QSL info

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 14:44:11 BST 2004

Whilst we are discussing callsign and other info: can I remind people
about the following command:

sh/dxqsl <call>

For some little while now any reasonably recent build of DXSpider has
been squirrelling away QSL 'via' information that passes thru your node
in PC11 DX sentences.

If you haven't used it, try it a passing DX callsign...

Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to
Exist or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.