[Dxspider-support] Find an origin of message: How-to?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:58:30 BST 2004

You can use the 'grepdbg' command if it was in the (config as standard)
last 10 days.

for today: grepdbg G1TLH
yesterday: grepdbg -1 G1TLH
8 days ago: grepdbg -8 G1TLH

G1TLH can be replaced with any string or simple perl regular
expressions, searches are case insensitive.

Or for spots you can look at the data which will have spotter callsign
in it in /spider/data/spots/2004.

Or for announces you can do a sh/ann <string> command or, again, look at
the files themselves in /spider/data/log/2004.

If you look at the files, then something like:

 grep -i 'G1TLH' /spider/data/log/2004/*

will help you.

Dirk G1TLH