[Dxspider-support] New vhf-database 10/2004

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Sat Sep 25 17:37:48 BST 2004

Hi

Guy, DL8EBW asked me to forward his mail about vhf-database
update here. I got ftp address from him and took me three
minutes for updating new database on 450mhz clone.

cul Dan, S50U

** VHF-DATABASE of the VHF-DX-Group DL-West, Vers. 2.10 10/2004 **

A year is over again and I be able to spread around the new
version of the VHF-DATABASE (2.10 10/2004) to interest DX-cluster
sysops (dxc-types: CLX, SPIDER, AK1A or DXNet).

DX-CLUSTER-Sysops will please pass their DXC-Call and type (CLX,
DXNet, SPIDER or AK1A) and the call and e-mail adress of the sysop
to me via Email and will receive the CLUSTER-DATABASE free of charge.
You can choose if you want to receive your file via email (than
your mailbox have to get min 2MB cap) or if I shall transfer a
FTP-download adress to you!
These DX-CLUSTER-DATABASE-FILES can only be used for reloading into
the dx-cluster areas and NOT(!) into logbook or contest-programs!
If you need the files to implement into EA6VQ Logbook, OH6HFX or
OK1ZIA contest program, pse take a look about it at:
http://www.meteorscatter.net/database.htm
Every DX-cluster-Sysop will be registered. So I am able to give around
news about the DATABASE as soon as there is any change or update!
Hope you will enjoy these new VHF-DATABASE and it will help
a bit in the day to day dx work...

*    PR-BBS: DL8EBW at DB0LJ.#RPL.DEU.EU    DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7     *
*    e-mail: guy at dl8ebw.de     homepage: http://www.dl8ebw.de/    *

Sysop S50CLX - Cerkno LinuX - Palk DXCluster
Web Site http://bonaparte.infrax.si:41115/index.html
E-Mail s50u_at_s50e-club.si