[Dxspider-support] Install new version of Perl......

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sun Apr 10 17:07:36 BST 2005

Panic is over. Here I am, answering my own question.

I reinstalled Digest-SHA1-2.01 and Curses-1.8  and now all things
seem to be as they were before. Everything is working, or at least at
this moment everthing seems to be working.

Perhaps there is something more I have to do?  I don't know. But the fix
to get me going again was a simple one.  I wish all fixes were this
easy.

I hope I didn't rile anyone up with my yell for help.  I sat back and
had a coffee, and figured I could fix this, and sure enough it all
worked out.

Anyway - I just thought I would let everyone know that I was up and
working again.

What a life, eh?