[Dxspider-support] BPQ nearly ready to be usable?

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Thu Aug 11 11:16:19 BST 2005

No, I have only been told of the new features and their effectiveness. As I
understand it, anyone who wants to will shortly be able to test it. I expect
Ron N5IN will post the download link on the ARC support list. Personally,
I'm not bothered because DXSpider<>Xrouter is the best cluster/node
interface solution in my view.