[Dxspider-support] BPQ nearly ready to be usable?

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Aug 11 14:51:52 BST 2005

Thanks Eric

Ill post the links as you suggest when it's ready.

Does XRouter support sound card modems?

Since DXSpider doesn't support the BPQ-OCX interface that's one less
problem (has to do with a path to the config files in the
registry..maybe only AR-Cluster does that..but version 4.4.19C adds an
option to remove the path in order to use the new BPQ as if it were
AGW).  Ill make all this clear in the documentation I will be
preparing..so no need for the details here...

Ron