[Dxspider-support] Re: Keps update and 'run_cmd'

Dick zs6ro at telkomsa.net
Fri Aug 12 12:13:44 BST 2005

Thanks Thomas for a quick reply ...

I had done the same thing you mention in crontab some time ago and that
doesn't work [ run_cmd('load/keps') ] .. As a matter of interest if i use
'wget' to obtain the keps from the Internet in the crontab it also doesn't
work but placing it into my linux cron does work with slight syntax changes
... statistics which are run every 5 minutes from crontab do work ...

i must mention that if I'm in DX-Cluster as sysop, i can use the command
'load/keps' which does update the keps on my Node ...

My main problem as i see it, is i cannot get  ' run_cmd ' to execute ....

73, Dick ZS6RO
http://www.zs6ro.no-ip.org