[Dxspider-support] Re: Keps update and 'run_cmd'

George Lloyd g.lloyd at gb7esx.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 17:47:39 BST 2005

I've given up trying to get it all to run from the crontab after my
user files got screwed up so I run it from a script file instead and
run load/keps from the command line. What I did find was I needed to
give the path to the amateur.txt otherwise it just created a blank
Keps.pl file.

73 George G1NNB

PS. Anyone know how to get the personal message email working. It did
work until I changed ISP now I just get sent error messages
from  MAIL saying authentication fails when trying to send mail to my
ISP server.