[Dxspider-support] Spider on Mandrake

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Wed Dec 7 08:37:17 GMT 2005

Hi Lars,

when I'm changing the operating system I'm doing always a fresh install
on a newly formatted root partition, even moving from 10.0 to 10.1 or
10.1 to 2005LE and using the latest version of the applications.
Regarding Spider, I installed the latest CVS from the WEB on the new
2005LE and copied the local config and the data files from the previous
Spider installation.

There were no problems, including the Perl packages, as I found
everything on the Mandrake disk and this was not necessary to download
packages from other sources.

Regards... Béla