[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Henk j.h.devries at wxs.nl
Sat Dec 17 21:23:47 GMT 2005

Arnold,

Thanks for the reply.
W2000 has SP4 and all updates. It still shows a dll version of 2002 and 2003
for the two files, so apparently they are not updated.

For comparison I did try an install on an XP computer. Running SP2. (so 100%
up-to-date).
Still the same message, but in XP the dll's are even older (!?), both date
from 2001.

Both machines also use the latest Explorer, with SP1, so all is up to date.

Now I have the following questions :
Is the ANYONE who has WinCVS1.20 running OK in XP or W2000.
If so, I still would like to receive your dll's, just to see if that gets
things going.

If someone has an older WinCvs version I would be very pleased to receive
that.

73 Henk