[Dxspider-support] BADWORDS again

Darren GØTSM spider at g0tsm.com
Fri Dec 23 20:40:28 GMT 2005

Maybe all users should be able to set their passwords, this should be
added to their user info and sent out as encrypted to all cluster
nodes (a lot more work for Dirk there). A user could then log into
any spider node with his latest password. Obviously there are holes
in that idea but its a start.....

73 Darren, and have a Merry Christmas - Ooops,  sorry,, happy holiday
of lights to all..