[Dxspider-support] Re: AGW and Spider

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 05:46:49 GMT 2005

I have had direct mail inquiring how to change program priorities in Windows.
  Bring up the task manager.  One of the easiest ways is to right click on the status bar at the bottom of the screen.  Select "Task Manager".  Select the "Processes" tab.  Scroll down the list of running processes until you find the one you want.  Right click on it and select "Select Priority".  "Above Normal" is what you want for AGW.

  To answer Eric's question on how I do it -  I manually set it up every time I start AGW.  I don't think there is a way to get the OS to do this automatically.  It would be nice if there was an easy way.

  I don't think Win 95 or 98 have the option of "above normal".  "High" might work.

  Lee