[Dxspider-support] Seeking link partner(s)

Joe Reed joe at n9jr.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 4 00:50:39 GMT 2005

Yes, I have.  But today has been a 3$!@!@# of a day.  An organization I
provide support went ahead and changed their ISP hosting agreement and SBC
coundn't get their cross connect right so I had to be on site till they
fixed it.  Sorry.

I would appreciate it if you would set me up as a link partner.  Going
through the UK spots from here are not propagating as they should back to
W/K.  K2LS has offered me a link since he connects to K1XX.  That will be
my primary, and I would love to use you as my backup.

But tonight I am more concerned with listening for the 6O0 on 30 than I am
on playing computer.  I do that every work day <g>.

73,

Joe N9JR (not a vanity call)