[Dxspider-support] sats updates don't appear to work anymore !!

Dick zs6ro at telkomsa.net
Sat Feb 5 12:23:23 GMT 2005

I'm running DXSpider V1.51  build 59.33 on linux and have two Node links,
one in the UK, the other in New Zealand ..

Everything is working fine (as far as I have checked), but for quite some
time I haven't been able to load the keps ...

I have pulled down the latest keps and seen that Keps.pm gets created ..
When I try LOAD/KEPS it comes back as OK

if Ii do a SH/SATE  I still find that the days are still the same - around
22 days ...

I even renamed the Keps.pm file and did a LOAD/KEPS and it still says OK !!
.. I get the feeling that maybe the program doesn't do too many tests for
this file ???

It used to work but I think a few updates ago, it  'apparently' stopped
working  ..

Can anyone point me in the right direction please ???

73, Dick ZS6RO

DXSpider-Node= ZS6RO-1, Johannesburg, South Africa..