R: [Dxspider-support] Seeking link partner(s)

email ik1hjs at email.it
Fri Feb 4 12:05:52 GMT 2005

Hi Tony,
I'm linked now with ik5zuk-6 and everything seems to work ok !
I'm interested in any case to have the possibility to link to overseas
nodes, not permanently but just in case zuk-6 has problems.
I'd like to try to connect your node.
I suppose  I have to disconnect zuk-6 first, not to create a loop, and
then call you.
By the way I can put out a call but I can't recieve calls becouse I'm in
an Intranet closed net and there is no public Ip (just dynamic). So the
only way is that I call (connect) you. Once it is connected it works
fine.
I've a Windows spider, and optical fiber link to internet.

What do you think of it ?

If ok we could try. Just let me know the ip address and port number and
I'll arrange the script.

I'm Carlo, IK1HJS and the node is actually IK1HJS-6
I'm in Genova (nw Italy).

73 then , Carlo IK1HJS