[Dxspider-support] re: Webinterface ...solved

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 10:22:02 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-06 at 11:07 +0100, Lars.Boman at logistikpartner.se wrote:

> Hello again !
> No. I have checked the profile.d but there was no java.sh or java.csh.
> Tjhere was
> a lot of other things. I´m running a RedHat 7.2

Well there should be. On my mandrake they are called:-

jre-1.4.2_06.csh and jre-1.4.2_06.sh. It actually does not matter what
they are called. But RH 7.2 is really old now so updates will have
stopped. So it probably does not matter. My ones are attached. Alter
them as you like, make sure that they are executable (chmod +x jre*) and
reboot.