[Dxspider-support] telnet drops

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 22:13:47 GMT 2005

Everyone

i had 2 occasions where i had telnet connections
dropping constantly... the first one was fixed by
replacing the SMC Barricade 7004AWBR router with a
D-Link DI-624 router. on this second occasion which i
am still working through it would appear that one port
of a linksys hub has gone bad , i put the cable into a
different port and everthing 'appears' to be back to
normal..

Dan