[Dxspider-support] telnet drops

charlie carroll k1xx at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 22:19:10 GMT 2005

Hi Bill:
FWIW, I also recently trashed my BEFW11S4 in favor of a D-Link.  I was
able to get the Linksys working reasonably well.  My service was 3k/330
and I could generally do about 2700Mbits down.  This was all wireless.
Road Runner recently upgraded our service to 5k/600.  When that
happened, I could never do anything greater than about 3k down with the
Linksys.  I decided to gamble on a new D-Link DI-624.  Should have done
that some time ago!  The D-Link does about 4.6-4.8Mbit down pretty
constantly.  And, I did not change the Linksys WMP11v4 wireless card in
the desk.

73 charlie, k1xx/4