[Dxspider-support] ZyXEL Devices

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 16:17:51 GMT 2005

Dana

i have considered using a linux box as my firewall
router etc... the first problem is that i really dont
know that much about Linux. i am also required by work
to have a good firewall and protection at all times
since i connect directly to work etc... and i need
wireless etc...

my Linksys hub is only a few months old and a port has
failed causing me disconnect issues etc...

as i get more confident in Linux i may use it as the
firewall/router and put it on the internet , but , as
of now i dont think thats such a good idea for me.

thanks for the input

Dan N8DCJ