[Dxspider-support] About command: show/qrz

Angel M. Claus ea7wa at ea7urc.org
Thu Jan 6 20:29:47 GMT 2005

Hello Steve

>Angel,

>Are you suggesting that the SH/QRZ command be turned ON/OFF for every user,
>or individually?

>I've had abusers on my cluster in the past, and I initially sent an email
>to the abusing person. He/she was asked to cease the abuse, or I would
>LOCK them out of my node (which I've done when necessary). I'm all for
>improving the cluster software, but NOT if it means turning off SH/QRZ
>because of a single abusing user.
>
>Enjoy your day !!!
>
>73, Steve - K2SC

I was maybe thinking aloud, anyway, I don't see the problem having
that particular command under sysop's control... it wouldn't affect
to any other nodes if I would have my node running with the command
dissabled, it really would affect ONLY to my node and my users.

I've sent an email to this guy and I hope that he will be so kind as
to stop this abuse.

73 de Angel - EA7WA.