[Dxspider-support] Setting up DXspider

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 10 17:39:02 GMT 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Dirk Koopman wrote:

-snip-

> In the general case, your /spider/local/Listeners.pm should contain
> something like:
>
> package main;
>
> use vars qw(@listen);
>
> @listen = (
>            ["0.0.0.0", 7300],
> );

I just found my telnet problem.  I installed the data in my
../local/Listeners file as you indicated above but forgot that there was a
'#' at the begining of the     '#            ["0.0.0.0", 7300],' line.

I just took that out and now my telnet stuff to port 7300 works just fine.
So ignore my last message for that portion of my comments.

Thanks again.

---
The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey.
                -- Andy Warhol

Ted Gervais
Coldbrook Nova Scotia
Canada B4R1A7