[Dxspider-support] Outgoing connections

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 10 19:40:03 GMT 2005

How does one get their DXSpider to start connecting with out stations?
I know you have to make up a script but than once that is in place, how
does it go out and make the connection?  HOw do you tell it to do this?
And I presume a timer somewhere/somehow comes along and tells it to remain
connected and will call backout to reconnect if the connection is lost.

I am guessing but I presume the outgoing connections are made at the time
DXSpider is brought up.  And there must be a sensor somewhere that keeps
it up if there is a failure?

Is that about right?  Sure lots to know about this new cluster..

---
The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey.
                -- Andy Warhol

Ted Gervais
Coldbrook Nova Scotia
Canada B4R1A7