[Dxspider-support] Outgoing connections

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 11 06:05:53 GMT 2005

Bob...

I found the answer to why I wasn't able to telnet to my call/port
'telnet ve1drg 7300'.  My firewall didn't have port 7300 open and once I
made that adjustment everything worked fine.

Thanks for your thoughts though, as every little bit helped. I now have
everything up and running just fine, but only due  to the help of you and
all the others who stopped by to help.

Thanks again Bob, and all the others too.