[Dxspider-support] New feature request

Dave EI3IO EI3IO at connogue.com
Thu Jan 13 18:32:50 GMT 2005

Robert
Because the Irish network has a mix of AK1A, DxNet and Spider clusters
and the CHAT command is Spider specific. Furthermore, most Spider users
have not enabled CHAT. I would for example as SYSOP like to announce to
radio users on nodes to which I provide a non telnet feed that the
Cluster supplying their spots is undergoing maintenance or rebooting or
such.
73s Dave

--
This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF